To make a donation choose one of the options below
Monetary donations by mail – simply click here and print out the form. Fill out all sections that apply, and mail form along with your check or money order to the address printed on the form. Mail checks with your name, address and reason for donating, if any, to Adams County Historical Society, PO Box 264, Friendship, WI 53934.
Historical Item donations – Because items can range from small to quite large, we ask that you contact us to discuss the best way of handling the item. If you feel that this is not necessary, please feel free to send the item or items at your discretion.
Volunteering – We are always looking for people to help in the many projects that we have going. If you have some spare time and care to use it helping us preserve and present Adams County historical information, please contact us.
Contact information can be found below.
Please use the following guide lines when making your donation.
- We are currently able to receive donations either in person or by mail.
- Monetary donation in the form of checks or money orders is preferred.
- Upon receiving a donation, we will send you a receipt and thank you letter for your records.
- Allow approximately three weeks for processing.
- Both monetary and historical items will receive a receipt. Historical items’ receipt will be in the form of a Gift Certificate.
- Thank you for you support!
Your tax deductible donation will help restore Adams County historical sites and help preserve our family histories.